STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING...
- Go outside. Get some fresh air, it will clear your mind.
- Take a walk or go for a run. Exercise your body. Healthy body = healthy mind.
- Try harder. For every task you approach today try harder than you normally would. Make a personal Challenge.
- Ask someone for help. Why make things harder than they need to be. There is always room for help.
- Do the thing(s) that you've been avoiding! Lift the weight of uncompleted tasks off of your shoulders. Things only seem harder the longer you wait.
- Interview someone more successful than you and take notes.
- Take five minutes to meditate or just breathe deeply right where you sit. Focus on nothing. Recharge.
- Make a list of your goals: weekly, monthly, yearly, whatever serves you best.
- Daydream. Visualize how it will feel when you achieve your goals. Even the smallest goals.
- Finish one task. Then another. That's progress.
- Help someone else.
- Read an article or book on improving your craft. Whatever you do, whatever level you're at, you can be better.
- Stop social networking and make a new friend. Meet someone new.
- For every negative thought that enters your mind, choose TWO positive thoughts to replace it.
- Keep your head up. Show confidence through body language.
- Let go of "feelings." Focus on actions. It is only your actions that count for anything.
All it takes are a few changes everyday to improve the quality of your life and achieve the life your want. Take one of these tips, or all of them, and improve your life right now.