Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goal Setting Sunday


Hello Success Seekers!
In order to set proper goals we sometimes have to pause and really take an inventory of ourselves. Here are some questions to consider before planning your goals and objectives for this week:

  • What actions can you take this week that will position yourself for success for years to come?
  • What actions are you putting off that if you performed would transform your life and improve your level of happiness? Why have you been putting them off?
I have made a commitment to have something to share with you (via this blog) throughout the week for as long as I have useful information to share. I have been putting it off for a while because I didn't believe I had the time. I have decided to make time and take advantage of the knowledge I have to bring helpful information to others. I believe this will bring me great happiness and purpose. 

I hope you will ask yourself these questions as you get ready to start the week.

T.A.H

No comments:

Post a Comment